6-8 golden Yukon organic potatoes
1/2-1 cup coconut oil (enough to coat the potatoes)
Engage Organics Garlicsaltless
Engage Organics It's-A-Dilly
Engage Organics Go-Grill-A-Rub
Just a few easy steps:
- Peel organic golden Yukon potatoes and cut into thin wedges
- Coat the wedges in coconut oil and season (liberally) with either Garlicsaltless, It’s-A-Dilly, or Hot Got Grill A Rub. (We make 3 batches of potatoes and season each batch with a different blend, because it’s so much fun to pick favorites)
- Place the coated potatoes on a foil lined baking sheet and bake for 17+ minutes at 400 degrees F until browned. (Baking time will depend upon the thickness of the wedges)We baked them in a convection oven that browned them nicely. (They took a little longer in a traditional oven)
- Finish off the potatoes by bearing them in a frying pan without oil to get a charred effect.
- Sprinkle with more seasoning as needed.
When we made them for the grandkids they raved about all 3 versions. They ate them as fast as we could bake them.
We are running a promotion on all 3 blends for $19.00 so you can try all of the different tastes yourself. These will become a go-to treat–guilt-free fries.